Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quickie with Sam Willoughby

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I hate the fact that i'm getting older so I don't like to celebrate. I feel like if anyone should be giving any credit for my birthday it should be my Mom. She did do all the hard work afterall. So as a thank you to Mom, here's a quick interview with her favorite bmx guy pro Sam Willoughby.






What is your favorite exercise for developing powerful gate starts?
(Sam) I guess Squats are the simplest and most effective

What are the biggest mistake you've seen or have made in training?
(Sam) Over training is a very easy thing to do in a power sport



If you could do any trick on a bike what would it be?
(Sam) A double back flip would be a good one forsure



Big thank you to Sam Willoughby for answering a few of my questions. I didn't want to bother him too much. I'm sure he's having a hard time this week after his favorite supercross racer messed himself up. Thanks again Sam and Thanks Momma for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment