Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New training plan teaser

My computer took a crap today. The dang thing won't even turn on. Thank god for the iPad. I had an idea for my next blog post talking about my current training program, how it's working and why I like it.

The gym program is quite different from a normal program, and different from anything I've ever done. I've also started working with a heart rate monitor to get a baseline for my general fitness and state of recovery. I want to get more data, but the real reason for teasing the new post is I hate typing on the iPad so I'm going to try and write a post at the end of the week. I'm hoping my program might inspire a few of the people who read my blog to give the program a try and report back with the results. Have a good week, enjoy the early spring and train hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment